Today I had about two hours of free time before I had to take my son to his guitar lesson. I decided to go back to a local forest preserve and take some photos. There is a back path that runs along the Kishwaukee River and runs through three different forest preserves. With a limited amount of time to spend at the park I loaded up my camera and stuffed a few things in my backpack and headed down the bike path. I only made it about a half mile or so before I had to start moving back towards the car. One of the main things that I had wanted to work on was perspective. Below I have shared a few of my shots from today. I will definitely return here a lot. This is a very beautiful area and it will only get more beautiful once the weather warms.
About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- 2 Barns on the Corner