Today was a day that I have not been looking forward to. It was time to clean out Grams’ house so that we could get it ready to sell. There are a lot of memories there and it will be missed. I took a few minutes to take some photos of the house for personal keep sakes. Although none of the family has had time to clean up the leaves from last fall there were some early spring flowers poking through. This brightened my day some and I thought I would share a couple of them with you.
About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- 2 Barns on the Corner