This is my week 13 submission to the Monochrome Madness Challenge hosted by Leanne Cole and Laura Macky. I took this photo of Willow Creek while I was at Rock Cut State Park in Loves Park Illinois. I really liked the way the sunlight looked coming through the opening in the forest canopy. Take a moment to look at all the entries for this week later today at Leanne’s blog .
About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- 2 Barns on the Corner