I’ve been camping at a place called Sunset Lakes Resort with my father for about a week now. The other day while we were setting up our fishing spot I looked up and saw this deer swimming across the river about 30 feet from us. It was a great photo opportunity. This is my entry for Monochrome Madness this week, hosted by Leanne Cole and Laura Macky. Forgive me for not including links this week. It is not very easy to do on the smart phone app. I will add them when I get home from the trip tomorrow.
About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- 2 Barns on the Corner