I thought that I would let you all see the deer from my entry to Monochrome Madness this week as I saw it. It took me a few seconds to realize what it was that I was seeing in the river and a few more to grab my camera out of the bag. The deer had clearly seen me and was frantic to get out of the water. I did leave a few of the shots out, there is one of the deer splashing out of the water that looks mostly like water. 🙂 Enjoy!!
About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- 2 Barns on the Corner