It has been rainy here the last couple of days so I’ve decided to show three more of my sunset photographs from Deer Run Forest Preserve. As I mentioned in a previous post the clouds rolled in just before the sun was due to set, somewhat ruining what I had thought was going to be a great photo opportunity. I did however get some nice shots of some interesting cloud patterns as they rolled in and blocked the sunset.
About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- 2 Barns on the Corner