Last night after work I went back out to Deer Run Forest Preserve to take some more wildflower photographs. This birdhouse stood out to me as the light was getting darker close to sunset. There are many of these birdhouses spread out through the preserve. I enjoy hearing the birds singing while I’m out taking photographs of the landscape and the animals that live here. Enjoy!
About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- 2 Barns on the Corner