This is a photograph of a small clump of trees that I took while I was at Deer Run Forest Preserve on Tuesday. I’m in the process of going through all the landscape and tree photos that I took that day. I like this one a lot so I thought I would share it right away. It looks like the trees are holding the rain clouds back. 🙂 Enjoy and have a great Saturday!
About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- 2 Barns on the Corner