I have decided to show a gallery of photographs that I took last week at Deer Run Forest Preserve. I took well over 300 photographs that day and it has taken me some time to go through them all. As the post title might tip off these are just some of the flowers that can be found at Deer Run. I will keep it short and let you all enjoy the wildflowers. Feel free to post comments on the individual photographs in the gallery.
About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- 2 Barns on the Corner