This is a photograph that I took from a distance. The light from this small section of bog was like a beacon of light in the densely wooded area of the park that I was in. I couldn’t make my way over to this area without much difficulty so I had to settle for this shot. I was quite impressed with how much reflection I was able to capture at the distance I was from the subject. Enjoy!
About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- 2 Barns on the Corner