Last night on my way home from work I had stopped off to take some pictures of the local farm fields. There was a storm brewing south of my location and I could even hear some rumblings of thunder. As I was getting back into my car I noticed a strange cloud formation in the sky. As I watch the clouds for a few minutes the beginnings of a funnel cloud came into formation. Luckily for our communities the tornado never touched down. I know these are not some of my best photographs but I thought I would share them any way.
About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- 2 Barns on the Corner