This is a photograph of a sunset that I had taken back in June. Why June you ask? Well this weekend my wife and I had plans to go into Chicago and spend a couple of days wandering around the city. Unfortunately the automobile gods had something else in mind. Saturday night on my way home from work my car broke down. Instead of photographs of skyscrapers and “The Bean” I am leaving you with this prairie grass just before the flowers had started coming in. Originally the photo was kind of dull. I used Photoshop to bring out the colors in the sky and to highlight the dead grasses a bit.
About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- 2 Barns on the Corner