Last night my little pal Lemmy and I went for a nice walk. I wanted to go to the east end of town and take some perspective photos using the farm fields and the rail road tracks the run through the town. Well I did take quite a few photographs there, then we headed over to the local park. The corn was so tall that I had to stand on the bleachers from the baseball field to see over it. But as you can see from the above photograph of the sunset, it was well worth it. Enjoy your Friday!
About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- 2 Barns on the Corner