Today I have some images from my walk with Lemmy last week that I have been too busy to publish. I live in a small rural community and as you can imagine it is surrounded by farm fields. Over the years I have come to love that about the area. Everyone knows that in the fall and spring the tractors will be out on the roads going from field to field. But until that happens I like to enjoy the golden colors that the sunlight brings out from the tassels of the corn stalks and the bright greens from the bean fields. Enjoy!
About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- 2 Barns on the Corner