As I had promised I went back to Kishwaukee River Forest Preserve on Saturday on my way home from Severson Dells. This is one of the images that I had wanted to get. I love the reflection in the water under the bridge. I did not however get the shot that I had wanted to from the other side of the bridge. There was a local man building a series of dams with the rocks from the stream bed. It seemed like a lot of work to me but the gentleman said it gave him something to do.
About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- 2 Barns on the Corner