Yesterday I made a trip back to Blackhawk Springs Forest Preserve. I hadn’t been here since the end of March. It was a great trip and although it’s getting late in the summer there were still an abundance of wild flowers to enjoy. This photograph is of one of the areas that is marked as reforestation. As you can clearly see there are some trees growing and they are allowing it to progress naturally. I look forward to watching the growth of this forest with joy. Happy Friday!
About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- 2 Barns on the Corner