As promised here are some more photographs from my first excursion to Starved Rock State Park here in Illinois. My little buddy Lemmy decided to play a fantastic game of hide and seek last night. We did get him back this morning and I’m very worn out. I apologize for the lack of descriptive writing for this post but I feel the most of the photos will stand on their own. Enjoy the gallery!
About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- 2 Barns on the Corner