Today I have an image of some autumn tall grass. It was such a beautiful day that I could have sat at the park for hours. The fluffy clouds and deep blue of the sky make the grass stand out more. I tried a few new techniques in post processing with this image to give something more to the colors. Hope you all like the shot and enjoy your Saturday!
About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- 2 Barns on the Corner