It’s seems that it has been overcast and gloomy here for weeks and the forecast for this week looks more like a week from early January instead of early November. I spent the morning looking through some of my fall season shots. Later this week I’m going to post some of my favorites. Once again this week I’m working a crazy schedule due to my boss being on vacation.
About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- 2 Barns on the Corner