As I have said before I live in norther Illinois. In this area, not all that far from Chicago is an abundance of small towns that are remnants of old farm communities. These photos are from a small farm outside of the small town of Creston IL. The largest building in the town is a huge granary for drying and storing corn. It has been very cloudy the last couple of weeks and now we are getting an early taste of winter, with temperatures already below freezing. I have the weekend off and hope to make the best of it even know it’s cold.
About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- 2 Barns on the Corner