I found this barn just outside of Rochelle Illinois. It doesn’t seem to be in use but there is a farm house across the road from it. As you can see there are some trees growing close to and in between the buildings. I chose this barn in part because it is not the traditional red color barn. There are a lot of white barns here in the Midwest also.
About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- 2 Barns on the Corner