For this week’s edition of Heartland Heritage I have a barn that some of you may recognize. I have shown images of this particular barn in the past. I was able to get somewhat closer to the barn on this particular day. I think that I’m drawn to this barn by the brick silo. This barn is on River Road in Cherry Valley IL, right next to Deer Run Forest Preserve.
About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- 2 Barns on the Corner