I had planned on picking some of my favorite photographs of 2014 for today, but there were so many I decided to split it up and do them over 2 or 3 days. For today we have my favorite wildlife shots. I was pretty luck a couple of times this year. The swimming deer was special. My father and I were setting up our fishing spot at just the right time. I also thought that the mink might bite me, the little critter walked right up to me before it realized I was standing there.
About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- 2 Barns on the Corner