Today I went through what I will call extreme close ups, as I do not have a macro lens and don’t think that these photographs actually count as macro shots. I like to take these photographs (especially on over cast days) and think that I have gotten much better at it through the year. I will have one more best of 2014 post tomorrow and will officially kick off 2015 on Friday with a new Heartland Heritage post. Happy New Year!
About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- 2 Barns on the Corner