Today I have 2 more photographs of the ducks and geese moving. In the first photo two mallards can be seen flying away. The shot would have been better if they had chosen to fly towards me. The second image is a Canada Goose Slowly sliding into the river. It was almost like a slow motion replay. I have at least 8 photos of the goose as it slowly slid into the water.
About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- 2 Barns on the Corner