About James KeeganI am a photographer based in Northern Illinois, that specializes in nature, landscape and portraiture. This blog is a look at my journey into photography.
Top Posts & Pages
- Weekly Photo Challenge: New
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Scale
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Fresh
- Cee's Black and White Challenge: Reflections and Shadows
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Spring
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Orange
- A Sunrise to Brighten Your Day
- Weekly Photo Challenge: Rule of Thirds
- 2 Barns on the Corner
Tag Archives: Kishwaukee River Forest Preserve
Although it is a little cold now, it has been a pretty mild winter. I was quite surprised to see ice this thick along the river’s edge this past weekend.Enjoy!
First Let me point out that there are 5 photographs in this post. As I mentioned yesterday it turns out that there are three Bald Eagles living in the Kishwaukee River Forest Preserve that is not far from my house. … Continue reading
As I had promised I went back to Kishwaukee River Forest Preserve on Saturday on my way home from Severson Dells. This is one of the images that I had wanted to get. I love the reflection in the water … Continue reading